Just some random really fancy stuff that I think is to die for right now! That leather hat from Free People – Mmmm, I could easily live the whole spring in that one! And for those of you who can wear really high heels – how cool aren’t these burgundy suede wedges?
I hope you’re enjoying the weekend! We’re having the coldest day in a very long time here in Philly, so I’m staying in enjoying some nice red wine in front of the fireplace tonight!
1. Graphic Bow Dress. 68 Nasty Gal
2. Tristess Double Chain Cross Necklace 88 Spanish Moss
3. Pheonix Leather Hat 78 Free People
4. Dark Brown Buckle Side Bag 39 Gary Pepper Vintage
5. Vintage 70′s Zig Zag Afghan / Crochet throw 45 Etsy
6. Hearts n Butterflies 60′s Brown Poncho Cape 48 Etsy
7. Double Duty Stack Ring 98 Henri Bendel
8. Yves Saint Lauren Acetate Cat eye-framed Sunglasses 275 Net a porter
9. Jeffrey Campbell Harlow Cutout Wedge in Wine Suede 160 Nasty Gal